Re: [Wg-test-framework] Credativ COLO Maintenance and Web Real Estate contract for review (feedback needed before Oct 19th)

Lars Kurth writes ("Re: [Wg-test-framework] Credativ COLO Maintenance and Web
Real Estate contract for review (feedback needed before Oct 19th)"):
> We should make a list of the items to look at in phase 1 & 2 that are
> "known issues" we want to investigate. Could you do this? As far as I
> recall, there should not be many issues.

Known issues that I am aware of:

 * elbling0 (an x86 machine supplied by All-Net) has lost its BIOS
   configured boot order twice recently (between 2015-10-08 21:56:04 Z
   and 23:08:19 and then again between 2015-10-10 13:57:44 Z and
   14:56:53).  I think this is a hardware problem - probably a duff
   CMOS battery.

 * In our ARM crate, three of the four cubietruck boards have lost
   their hard disks.  We need someone to investigate whether the disks
   have failed, or cables come loose, or something more substantial
   gone wrong.

 * Also in our ARM crate, we suspect that one of our four arndale
   boards is a different revision (due to a mistake during assembly).
   It would be nice to know.  This is a visual inspection task
   only. [1]

There is also the Dell firmware bug (oseleta{0,1}) which Dell are
currently trying to repro, and an allegedly-fixed problem with
baroque{0,1} which I need to retest.

Ian.

[1] arndales:

15:24 <@ijc> There is a revision silkscreen on the board I have on my desk
             which ought to be (just about) visible with the boards in their
             stack configuration, but only with the lid off the case
15:23 <@ijc> Just knowing if one was a different shade of greeny-blue would be
             interesting