Re: [Wg-test-framework] Credativ COLO Maintenance and Web Real Estate contract for review (feedback needed before Oct 19th)

Konrad,
as of today, we do have the necessary votes for the COLO Maintenance
project. So I can get the contract signed and access for their staff. But
if you want to go to the COLO that is of course fine. Checking the
records, everything is in place. You need your ID and access password,
which I can let you know if you forgot. Ping me on IRC tomorrow, if you
need it.
Lars