Re: [Xen-devel] What is domain creation flow-chart in XEND

  • To: Mark Williamson <Mark.Williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Nauzad Sadry <nauzad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 20:07:23 -0800
  • Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Anthony Liguori <anthony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 04:08:44 +0000

Hello folks

how does XEND pass the information abt the control channel in DomainU??.

I see xc_linux_build() function does set the control channel info, but
I do not see anybody in XEND using xc_linux_build (). Am I correct ??

>From what I am understanding x2d2 is like a miniXend for testing
purposes. The actual XEND does NOT communicate with x2d2.

Thanks

Nauzad