Re: [Xen-users] VGA Passthru - FLR?

Matthias, I think you can help!

I applied a similar patch to my xen (unstable, by the way) and all that I get is "parallel0 console" through VNC and the display seems dead (black screen). This time I'm trying to "primary VGA passthru" it.

But I noticed something: my VMs have been running with 8gb ram. I'll try to decrease that...

I sort of gave up using my radeon 7950 as secondary, it will only work properly if I reboot dom0 as well.